A selection of articles related to rhinoceros.
Original articles from our library related to the Rhinoceros. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rhinoceros.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Rhinoceros is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rhinoceros books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Rhinoceros Hornbill Buceros rhinoceros - Denver Zoo
- Rhinoceros Hornbill. Buceros rhinoceros. Classification.
- Coconut Rhinoceros Beetle - ctahr
- Coconut Rhinoceros Beetle. Pests and Diseases of American Samoa. Number 8.
- rhinoceros fact sheet - World Animal Foundation
- RHINOCEROS FACT SHEET. STATUS: Endangered. DESCRIPTION: There are five species of rhinos — two African and three.
- Rhinoceros & Tiger Conservation Fund - U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- Rhinoceros & Tiger Conservation Fund. Rhinos and tigers are magnificent creatures: big, powerful, and charismatic. Unfortunately, these same qualities make.
- White Rhinoceros - Erie Zoo
- Animal Fact Sheet. WHITE RHINOCEROS. Credit: Art Becker.
Suggested News Resources
- Baby Indian rhinoceros at Toronto zoo makes first public appearance
- The Indian rhinoceros lives in a few parts of Nepal and India and is considered a vulnerable species due to habitat degradation and poaching. The zoo has said there are only about 2,000 of these animals left in the wild.
- Rudy, the black rhinoceros, moves to Denver Zoo
- DENVER - The Denver Zoo has a new rhinoceros. Rudy, a black rhinoceros, moved to Denver from the Oklahoma City Zoo on Tuesday. The Denver Zoo lost its long-time rhinoceros Mshindi last September.
- Toronto Zoo welcomes 'vulnerable' baby Indian rhinoceros
- The newest addition to the zoo was born to Ashakiran (Asha), an 11-year-old Indian rhinoceros, on Wednesday.
- Rare white rhinoceros calf joins the rest of his relatives at Australia Zoo
- He already weighs in at more than 200 kilograms but baby rhino Humphrey still has plenty of growing ahead of him. The four-month-old white rhinoceros has recently joined the rest of his family, known as a 'crash', at Australia Zoo in the Sunshine Coast ...
- THEATER REVIEW: 'Rhinoceros' bellows its warning
- Just when we've forgotten about Eugene Ionesco's absurdist play “Rhinoceros” and the lessons it has for us, suddenly we find ourselves in need of the play again.