A selection of articles related to rhizomes.
Original articles from our library related to the Rhizomes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rhizomes.
- Mugwort: Artemisa Vulgaris Other Names: Muggins, Muggert Kail, Fat Hen, Sailor's Tobacco, Motherwort, Smotherwood, Gallwood, Docko, Felon Herb, St. John's Herb Planet: Venus Element: Earth Gender: Feminine Deities: Artemis and Diana Magickal Properties:...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
Rhizomes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rhizomes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Making sense of bulbs, corms, tubers, tuberous roots, and rhizomes
- Self-denial isn't in my nature, especially when it comes to plants. Earlier this week, when I made a quick trip to a DIY store for a paint roller, all appreciation of prudence and economy vanished at the sight of the summer bulb display.
- The Root of it All: Trying to grow grass under large shade trees
- Spreading by rhizomes, it can tolerate drought after it becomes established. Known as bishop's hat or barrenwort, it flowers in spring with a unique spurred bloom.
- Don't worry, your tree is supposed to do that
- Other plant finds will include bare-root bulbs and rhizomes in time for spring planting and fall bloom, as well as nectar plants for butterflies and hummingbirds, cover and food plants for birds and many reliable bullet-proof plants.
- A shamrock for St. Patrick's Day: What is it, exactly?
- If you dig one up, you will find it growing from rhizomes like a very small hand of ginger. Separate them out and you can plant them wherever you like, provided they get enough sun.
- Asparagus freezing tolerance related to rhizome traits
- Samples from storage roots and rhizomes of each cultivar were taken on four different dates during spring of each subsequent year and analyzed for water percentage and metabolite levels. Freezing tolerance was also measured directly with whole crowns.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdynamic conservatism
gm theta platform vehicles
uncle toms cabin world reaction
schapelle corby brother arrested
apple jacks ingredients
copenhagen interpretation criticisms
microorganism habitats and ecology