A selection of articles related to rhizomes.
Original articles from our library related to the Rhizomes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rhizomes.
- Mugwort: Artemisa Vulgaris Other Names: Muggins, Muggert Kail, Fat Hen, Sailor's Tobacco, Motherwort, Smotherwood, Gallwood, Docko, Felon Herb, St. John's Herb Planet: Venus Element: Earth Gender: Feminine Deities: Artemis and Diana Magickal Properties:...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
Rhizomes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rhizomes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The terms bulb, corm, tuber and rhizome refer to swollen
- What is the difference between bulbs, corms, tubers and rhizomes?
- Cultural Studies as Rhizome - Rhizomes in Cultural Studies
- CULTURAL STUDIES AS RHIZOME – RHIZOMES IN CULTURAL. STUDIES. SIMON O'SULLIVAN.
- BULBS, CORMS, TUBERS, RHIZOMES, TUBEROUS ROOTS
- BULBS, CORMS, TUBERS, RHIZOMES, TUBEROUS ROOTS. Article and pictures courtesy of the Parker County Master Gardener Association.
Suggested News Resources
- Green Thumb: How to deal with iris rhizomes
- Every rhizome with green leaves or sprouts will quickly grow into a vigorous new plant. For a nice clump, plant three rhizomes in a circle "toe-to-toe." Irises left undivided for several years develop a mass of rhizomes.
- herbs for fall planting
- Like common tansy, this Tanacetum balsamita spreads by underground stems (rhizomes) and must be constantly divided to stay in check. Sweetly scented foliage may be used in salads and for skin treatments. Mint.
- Managing iris varieties in the fall
- When feeding established iris, do not let fertilizer touch the rhizomes. Remove old blooms and stalks promptly after flowering to allow the plant to devote its energy to growth rather than seed.
- Bulbs, corms, rhizomes and tubers
- By John Warrington | 0 Comments | Features, Sunday | Sunday, August 7, 2011 When I was a mere lad I always had difficulty with the difference between bulbs, corms, tubers, and rhizomes.
- Sacramento Connect: Read Between the Limes
- "Although I have received plenty of iris rhizomes from my grandma and my mom, I wanted to create new heirlooms for our family by introducing some new colors.
Suggested Web Resources
- Rhizome (philosophy) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Félix Guattari.
- What is a Rhizome?
- Brief and Straightforward Guide: What is a Rhizome?
Related searchesjames clerk maxwell
columns video game
davis california toad tunnel
hermann balck biography