A selection of articles related to rhodocrosite.
Original articles from our library related to the Rhodocrosite. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rhodocrosite.
- A powerful, electromagnetic, striated gem. Strengthens body and spirit (and meridians), transmutes lower frequency thought/energy to a higher frequency of light and brings light/spirit into the physical. Radiates light protection for wearer. Clearer=higher...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Rhodocrosite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rhodocrosite books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Live From Feninjer 2015: Three New Jewelry Collections From Vianna
- Ola! Last night, my IBGM hosts took about 20 of their VIP guests (South American buyers and this journalist) to Fogo de Chão, a traditional Brazilian steakhouse.
- Magic and minerals
- Many miners know the value of crystals and pocket them for sale to enthusiasts: a piece of Rhodocrosite, reclaimed from a magnesium mine, fetched R64 000. New age esoterics flock to Mineral Magic on the weekend. Can a crystal really heal you, help you ...
- Redstar Gold Drilling Expands High-Grade Gold Mineralization 100 Metres Along
- Vancouver, Canada / TheNewswire / July 2nd 2015 - Redstar Gold Corp. (TSX.V:RGC) ("Redstar" or the "Company") announces results from four step-out core holes completed during its recent eight-hole drilling program on the Shumagin Prospect, located ...
- Cillie Barnes – “Earthquake Season At The Crystal Convention” (Stereogum Premiere)
- “You've got to get through the shadows to appreciate the light,” Cillie Barnes wisely opines on the refrain of “Earthquake Season At The Crystal Convention.” It's a comforting notion on a song that plays out like a nursery rhyme for adults.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.