- The enduring enigmas of Albrecht Dürer's 'Melencolia I'
- Assuming that the hidden side of the polyhedron is of similar form, we have six pentagons and two triangles. It is a truncated rhombohedron, like a stretched cube with two corners clipped off, but just what inspired Dürer to draw it is a mystery.
- SC Congressman Involved In Car Crash
- U.S. Rep.
- Arts & Entertainment : Gallery (museums)
- Rudolph II, an occultist who strived all his life to find the Philosopher's Stone, would not have been able to resist the dark allegories of Dürer's “Melencolia I,” with its mysterious orb, curious rhombohedron, and brooding angel.
- From molecular to macroscopic via the rational design of a self-assembled 3D
- 3b, which illustrates the rhombohedron that is flanked by eight of the triangles. The red triangle is at the rear, bonded by sticky ends to the three yellow triangles that flank it lying in a plane closer to the viewer.
Rhombohedron is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rhombohedron books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesquantity of electricity
timeline of cgi in movies
1280s civic laws and institutions
electric light types
man bampw k108me-c