A selection of articles related to richard bassett.
Original articles from our library related to the Richard Bassett. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Richard Bassett.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Richard Bassett is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Richard Bassett books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The surprising original platform for Republicans
- Richard Bassett, a signer of the Constitution from Delaware, converted to Methodism, freed all his slaves and paid them as hired labor. In 1807, Congress passed the Slave Importation Act, prohibiting further importation of slaves, with the U.S.
- A Very Expensive Poison: The Definitive Story of the Murder of Litvinenko and
- AlexanderLitvinenko.jpg Tragedy: Alexander Litvinenko in University College Hospital in 2006. He died after being poisoned, though the role of Vladimir Putin is still unclear AP.
- Moranifesto by Caitlin Moran - review
- Caitlin comes clean about politics — the world according to our funniest feminist. By Rosamund Urwin. ROSAMUND URWIN; 6 hours ago.
- Patsy Degler
- She was born May 15, 1938, in Napoleon, Ohio, to Richard and Bina (Mitchell) Spitler. ... She is survived by her mother, Bina Spitler of Napoleon, Ohio; son, Marc (Maricella) Degler of Delta, Ohio; grandchildren, Michael Jr.
- Violent, slick, laughable 'London' is falling down
- You wonder how the likes of Academy Award winners Morgan Freeman and Melissa Leo, as well as reliable veterans Gerard Butler, Aaron Eckhart, Angela Bassett, Robert Forster and Radha Mitchell were able to maintain straight faces while reciting some of ...
Richard Bassett Topics
Related searchesbrett hull family life
karsch neugebauer syndrome
lightsaber combat form i shii-cho
sermon on the mount interpretation