A selection of articles related to richard coke.
Original articles from our library related to the Richard Coke. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Richard Coke.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- Necromancy 101
- Stop me if you've heard this one. "Necromancy is a dark and dangerous practice so make sure that you stand in your magic circle to protect yourself from evil spirits." Puhlease! Don't tell me that some people still buy into that antique mumbo jumbo....
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Richard Coke is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Richard Coke books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- COKE (RICHARD) PAPERS Richard Coke was born on 13 March
- COKE (RICHARD) PAPERS. Richard Coke was born on 13 March 1829, at Williamsburg, Virginia. After his graduation from.
- Wood (Richard Coke) American Revolution Bicentennial
- No online items. Mss156. 1.
- Richard Coke Wood Papers,
- Register of the Richard Coke Wood Papers, 1930-1978.
- 1845 James P. Henderson 7853 James B. Miller 1673 Scattering 52
- 79373. 1873. Richard Coke (Democrat).........................
- GEOLOGICAL AND AGRICULTURAL SURVEY OF TEXAS
- 2. SECOND ANNUAL REPORT OF THE STATE GEOLOGIST. To His Excellency,.
Suggested News Resources
- Paula Allen: Wedding in Governor's Mansion a quiet affair
- Richard Coke and of Nettie Houston, daughter of Sam Houston, who was married to Maj. WL Bringhurst during the administration of Gov. Richard B.
Suggested Web Resources
- Richard Coke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Richard Coke (March 13, 1829 – May 14, 1897) was an American lawyer, farmer, and statesman from Waco, Texas.
- COKE, RICHARD | The Handbook of Texas Online| Texas State
- COKE, RICHARD (1829–1897).
- Richard Coke (1829-1897)
- Born March 13, 1829 in Virginia and educated at William and Mary College, Richard Coke was admitted to the bar in 1850 at the age of 21 years.
- Richard Coke (1829 - 1897) - Find A Grave Memorial
- Sep 23, 2002 Jackson Coke (1857 - 1880)* Mary Victoria Coke (1861 - 1862)* Richard Coke ( 1869 - 1899)* *Point here for explanation.
- Texas Governor Richard Coke: An Inventory of Records at the Texas
- Richard Coke, governor of Texas, held office from January 15, 1874 to December 1, 1876. Coke was born March 13, 1829 in Williamsburg, Virginia.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.