A selection of articles related to richard feynman.
Original articles from our library related to the Richard Feynman. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Richard Feynman.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
Richard Feynman is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Richard Feynman books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- kind of dent. Is that the pituitary?” And she says, “No,
- by RICHARD P. FEYNMAN. OK, so she gets -up on _a table and he starts off on her foot—~ working on .
- There's Plenty of Room at the Bottom
- by Richard P. Feynman. I imagine experimental physicists must often look with envy at men like Kamerlingh.
- Richard Feynman and computation
- Richard Feynman and computation. TONY HEY.
- Richard Feynman
- Richard Feynman: Nobel Prize winning physicist. Richard Feynman. Richard Phillips Feynman (May 11, 1918 – February.
- RICHARD FEYNMAN: SIMULATING PHYSICS WITH COMPUTERS
- Richard Feynman is known in various circles as a quantum- theoretical physicist Richard P. Feynman was born in New York City on the May. 11, 1918.
Suggested News Resources
- Feynman's life in comic form
- The Nobel prizewinning physicist and prolific science writer Richard Feynman was well known as a comic character. Now he's a comic-book character. Feynman is the latest offering from science-themed comic-writer Jim Ottaviani.
- Sense and Sensuality at Ultimo Science Festival
- While the Ultimo Science Festival in Sydney had already wowed me with stories of dance lessons from Richard Feynman and a researcher who had figured out how to use old tires to create steel, I soon learned that more extraordinary science was in store.
- I don't know, so I'm an atheist libertarian
- (CNN) -- I try to claim that I was friends with the genius Richard Feynman. He came to our show a few times and was very complimentary, and I had dinner with him a couple times, and we chatted on the phone several times.
- Burning rubber to forge steel
- It was a Lawrence Krauss, author and theoretical physicist at Arizona State University who had come to discuss Quantum Man, his new book about the Nobel prizing-winning physicist Richard Feynman.
Suggested Web Resources
- Feynman Online -- The Official Feynman Website
- This web site is dedicated to Richard P. Feynman, scientist, teacher, raconteur, and musician.
- Richard P. Feynman - Biography
- Nobelprize.org, The Official Web Site of the Nobel Prize.
- Richard Feynman talks about light - YouTube
- Nov 2, 2007 Richard Feynman talks about light. pablompa 10 videos Richard Feynman on Godby MrOffensive6945983 views · Thumbnail 1:10.
Richard Feynman Topics
Related searchessamurai origin of samurai
culture of switzerland literature
beat generation quotes
us navy seals movies