A selection of articles related to richard hatch.
Original articles from our library related to the Richard Hatch. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Richard Hatch.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Richard Hatch is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Richard Hatch books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Where are they now? Reality TV's Richard Hatch
- Hatch said "The Biggest Loser" is different than the other reality shows he's been on, where he used cunning behavior to compete against other contestants. "I'm comfortable there, as you might remember," he said. "But in this case, I'm competing with me.
- Newport's Richard Hatch Fails to Win $100000 At-Home Prize on 'Biggest Loser
- After just three weeks, Richard Hatch was sent home from NBC's The Biggest Loser back in January. The Newporter was eliminated after losing the least amount of weight for his team.
- How Canada Fits in America's Pastime
- Maybe we should embrace what makes us different. Some of us just need better ways to express it. * * * Michael Bradburn is a writer for BP Toronto and MLB Daily Dish.
- Niagara Falls woman takes plea deal in fatal van-cycle crash
- Deputy District Attorney Theodore A. Brenner told State Supreme Court Justice Richard C. Kloch Sr.
- RI's Richard Hatch, reality-show regular, returns in 'The Biggest Loser'
- Newport's Richard Hatch, having survived two prison terms on charges related to tax evasion, is now back on reality TV, and looking to get small. Or smaller.