Richard Mellon Scaife Background
A selection of articles related to richard mellon scaife background.
Original articles from our library related to the Richard Mellon Scaife Background. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Richard Mellon Scaife Background.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- An Introduction to Meditation
- "Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt." -William Shakespeare The key to successful endeavors in the world of magickal, psychic and spiritual realms is your ability to harness and control your...
Mind >> Meditation
Richard Mellon Scaife Background is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Richard Mellon Scaife Background books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ingraham: Establishment Republicans Are "Reaping What They Sowed" For
- BYRON YORK: I think they've been astonished at the way Trump has brought, not just brought the immigration issue into the race, but with the positions that he has. And he's basically moved the entire conversation to the right in the immigration debate.
- Hillary Clinton's haters and the glass ceiling of American politics
- In the 1990s, the billionaire conservative donor Richard Mellon Scaife spent $2m to find dirt on the Clintons.
- How to Be a Devils Fan In Pittsburgh -- 2016 Edition
- That strike gave Richard Mellon Scaife, the current head of the legendary Pittsburgh metals and banking family, a chance to turn a local suburban paper into the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, spouting his right-wing fanatic views.
- The Kochs & the Nazis: Book Reveals Billionaires' Father Built Key Oil
- Jane Mayer traces how the Kochs and other billionaires, including Mellon banking and Gulf Oil heir Richard Mellon Scaife, chemical tycoon John M. Olin, electronics magnates Harry and Lynde Bradley, have leveraged their business empires to create a ...
- Pa. newspaper lost $70 million a year: report
- Richard Mellon Scaife, former owner of Trib Total Media, including the Tribune-Review newspapers in Pittsburgh and Greensburg, apparently lost a $450 million family fortune to his money-losing media company.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.