A selection of articles related to richard nixon.
Original articles from our library related to the Richard Nixon. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Richard Nixon.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
Richard Nixon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Richard Nixon books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Biography of Richard Nixon
- Biography of Richard Milhous Nixon. Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum. Childhood.
- RICHARD NIXON: The Man Behind The Mask by Gary Allen
- While in a particularly expansive mood one day, Richard Nixon's. Senate floor leader Ralph McGill, formerly a staunch enemy of Richard Nixon.
- How Richard Nixon Pressured Arthur Burns: Evidence from the
- Burns: Evidence from the Nixon Tapes. Burton A. Abrams.
- The "Kitchen Debate" (1959) Richard Nixon
- Richard Nixon. At the gate of the Exhibition, Mr. Khrushchev voiced a gibe about the United States ban on the shipment of strategic goods to the Soviet Union.
Suggested News Resources
- Racist Richard Nixon tapes turned into British TV comedy
- Tape recordings of Richard Nixon's time in the White House in which he is heard making racist and homophobic remarks are to be turned into a comedy-drama for British television.
- It's Been 40 Years Since Richard Nixon's Most Heinous Crime
- Less than eight months after making Elvis a federal drug agent at the White House, Nixon ended the gold standard. In the history of money in the world, 40 years really isn't that much time. On Aug.
- Wall Street Sweats Stress in Bikram Yoga
- Choudhury says President Richard Nixon came to him for help in 1972 while suffering from advanced thrombophlebitis, a swelling of veins due to blood clots, in his left leg.
- Primary reading
- He describes Vice President Richard Nixon brokering a late-night deal with New York Gov.
- 'Sock it to me!' Richard Nixon's notes on improving his media image
- As everyone knows, even before he became president back in 1969 Richard Nixon was a warm, congenial, self-confident fellow who radiated personality and warmth for others, especially on this new political medium called television way back when.
Suggested Web Resources
- Richard Nixon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Richard Milhous Nixon (January 9, 1913 – April 22, 1994) was the 37th President of the United States, serving from 1969 to 1974.
- Richard M. Nixon | The White House
- Reconciliation was the first goal set by President Richard M. Nixon. The Nation was painfully divided, with turbulence in the cities and war overseas.
- American President: Richard Milhous Nixon
- Expert University of Virginia biography of President Richard M. Nixon, including facts on the Vietnam War, the Watergate scandal, and his resignation.
- Richard Nixon : Biography
- Richard M. Nixon, the son of a grocer, was born on 9th January, 1913. His father owned a small lemon farm in Yorba Linda, California.
- Richard Nixon Foundation
- With the flowers soon to be in full bloom, the Richard Nixon Foundation is highlighting the Nixon Library's sprawling gardens, featuring...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.