A selection of articles related to richard pearse.
Original articles from our library related to the Richard Pearse. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Richard Pearse.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
Richard Pearse is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Richard Pearse books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- IN THE CIRCUIT COURT FOR PINEILLAS COUNTY, FLORIDA
- RICHARD L. PEARSEI, JR. , as guardian ad litem for TERESA.
- Richard Pearse Marine Conservation Photographer and Writer 7
- 0408.355.876, richard@richardpearse.
- Was New Zealander first in flying machine? Wright brothers title
- Orville-and-Wilbur-Come-Lately, say the people who believe Richard Pearse flew several times as the brothers worked on their Flyer in their Ohio bicycle shop .
- Richard Pearce - isles of scilly holidays
- 46. TheIslander.co.
Suggested News Resources
- Pearse link lost
- End of an era: Richard Pearse's great-nephew, also called Richard Pearse, right, died in Timaru last month. He is pictured with Pearse advocate Jack Mehlhopt and the 2003 centenary replica of the Pearse monoplane.
- Collection tells Pearse story
- REAL THING: South Canterbury Museum curator of collections Davina Davis with a cylinder barrel complete with a seized piston that Richard Pearse built.
- Airport turns Aussie as Mr Pip shoot starts
- Around 120 South Canterbury movie extras will descend on Richard Pearse Airport on Monday as filming for Mister Pip gets under way. The airport, north of Timaru, will double as the airport at Australian mining town Mt Isa.
- We have an immigration problem here
- And I remember my father (born 1896) talking about seeing Otago farmer Richard Pearse making a powered flight eight months before the Wright Brothers. There is Emma next door. And there is me, of course.
Suggested Web Resources
- RICHARD PEARSE
- Posted in Uncategorized by richardpearse on January 20, 2011.
- Richard Pearse
- May 9, 2011 A profile of the pioneer aviator including several photographs and a discussion of the evidence that he was the first to achieve powered flight.
- Richard Pearse : New Zealand Pioneer Aviator (1877 - 1953)
- Jan 1, 2002 Celebrates the life and work of Pearse, includes images and links.
- Richard Pearse - NZEdge
- Photographs, information and discussion of the life and achievements of New Zealand's pioneer aviator.