A selection of articles related to richard prebble.
Original articles from our library related to the Richard Prebble. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Richard Prebble.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Richard Prebble is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Richard Prebble books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Theater Listings for March 11-17
- 'The Effect' (in previews; opens on March 20) Big pharma and little lives intersect in a recent play from Lucy Prebble (“Enron.”) During a drug trial for a ... Richard Maxwell directs.
- Blinkers spark Consort into action as Richard Gibson's colt prepares for Hong
- Later, another Derby fancy, Werther – with Derek Leung Ka-chun warming the saddle for Hugh Bowman – was given a quiet trial over 1,200m on the dirt as Lucky Bubbles (Brett Prebble) burst away to win the heat. Lucky Bubbles was unlucky last start over ...
- Richard Prebble: Rail is the only corridor left
- Close down the railways is the advice from Treasury. The Minister of Finance says the cost of railways is "unsustainable". I wonder whether if anyone from the treasury has driven up the southern motorway recently.
- Theater Listings for March 4-10
- 'The Effect' (in previews; opens on March 16) Big pharma and little lives intersect in a recent play from Lucy Prebble (“Enron”). During a drug trial for a new .... Richard Rodgers Theater, 226 West 46th Street, 877-250-2929, hamiltonbroadway.
- Theater Listings for Feb. 26-March 3
- 'The Effect' (previews start on Wednesday; opens on March 16) Big pharma and little lives intersect in a recent play from Lucy Prebble (“Enron.”) During a .... Richard Rodgers Theater, 226 West 46th Street, 877-250-2929, hamiltonbroadway.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.