A selection of articles related to richard rodgers.
Original articles from our library related to the Richard Rodgers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Richard Rodgers.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Richard Rodgers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Richard Rodgers books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 6852 Block / RICHARD RODGERS
- the writing.'' Everyone who knew Rodgers agrees with Mary that he was hap-. Tseng 2003.
- Richard B. Rodgers, MD
- Elaine S. - patient of Richard B. Rodgers, MD.
- EDELWEISSw. Oscar Hammerstein m. Richard Rodgers 3/4 123
- EDELWEISSw. Oscar Hammerstein m. Richard Rodgers.
- South pacific Music by Richard Rodgers | Lyrics by Oscar
- Music by Richard Rodgers. Lyrics by Oscar Hammerstein II. Book by Oscar Hammerstein II and Joshua Logan.
Suggested News Resources
- Drury Lane Presents THE SOUND OF MUSIC, Previews 10/20
- Drury Lane Theatre, 100 Drury Lane, presents THE SOUND OF MUSIC, the Tony Award and Academy Award-winning musical by Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein, previewing October 20, opening October 27 and running through December 23.
- PHOTO FLASH: Bebe Neuwirth, Christopher Sieber et al. Celebrate Broadway's Chicago
- The production opened at the Richard Rodgers Theatre on November 14, 1996. It subsequently transferred to Broadway's Shubert Theatre on February 11, 1997 and the production began performances at the Amabassador on January 29, 2003.
- Three decades of dancing on air with Mark Morris
- “Resurrection,'' from 2002, is Morris's goofy rendering of Richard Rodgers's iconic “Slaughter on Tenth Avenue.
- Farmington Community Chorus Finishes 2011 Stars in the Park Concert Series
- In a full evening of enjoyable music, the chorus performed many songs by Richard Rodgers, who is famous for musicals such as The King and I, South Pacific, and Oklahoma.
- South Pacific
- A curiosity considering the show features one of Richard Rodgers' most memorable and evocative scores and some of Oscar Hammerstein's most witty and poignant lyrics.
Suggested Web Resources
- Richard Rodgers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Richard Charles Rodgers (June 28, 1902 – December 30, 1979) was an American composer of music for more than 900 songs and for 43 Broadway musicals.
- Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners
- Lord Rogers is the architect of the dome for Britain's millennium celebrations. The Pompidou Centre, completed with Renzo Piano, is another famous work.
- Richard Rodgers Biography - childhood, story, death, history, mother
- Richard Rodgers, American composer, wrote the music for over fifty stage and film musicals and helped make the American musical a legitimate art form.
- Richard Rodgers - IMDb
- Richard Rodgers, Soundtrack: The Sound of Music.
Richard Rodgers Topics
drowning unconsciousness due to oxygen starvation
us route 62 states traversed
brihanmumbai municipal corporation
seo tai-ji biography
cyclones in south america