A selection of articles related to richard rodgers.
Original articles from our library related to the Richard Rodgers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Richard Rodgers.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Julia Roberts
- Born 28th of October, 1967 Smyrna - Georgia Julia Roberts was born on October 28th 1967 in Smyrna (Georgia). From early 90', when she appeared with "raven" hair, she has changed a lot. She is a versatile actress, and she's always in company of...
Astrology >> Horoscopes of Fameous People
Richard Rodgers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Richard Rodgers books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 6852 Block / RICHARD RODGERS
- the writing.'' Everyone who knew Rodgers agrees with Mary that he was hap-. Tseng 2003.
- Richard B. Rodgers, MD
- Elaine S. - patient of Richard B. Rodgers, MD.
- EDELWEISSw. Oscar Hammerstein m. Richard Rodgers 3/4 123
- EDELWEISSw. Oscar Hammerstein m. Richard Rodgers.
- South pacific Music by Richard Rodgers | Lyrics by Oscar
- Music by Richard Rodgers. Lyrics by Oscar Hammerstein II. Book by Oscar Hammerstein II and Joshua Logan.
Suggested News Resources
- Drury Lane Presents THE SOUND OF MUSIC, Previews 10/20
- Drury Lane Theatre, 100 Drury Lane, presents THE SOUND OF MUSIC, the Tony Award and Academy Award-winning musical by Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein, previewing October 20, opening October 27 and running through December 23.
- PHOTO FLASH: Bebe Neuwirth, Christopher Sieber et al. Celebrate Broadway's Chicago
- The production opened at the Richard Rodgers Theatre on November 14, 1996. It subsequently transferred to Broadway's Shubert Theatre on February 11, 1997 and the production began performances at the Amabassador on January 29, 2003.
- Three decades of dancing on air with Mark Morris
- “Resurrection,'' from 2002, is Morris's goofy rendering of Richard Rodgers's iconic “Slaughter on Tenth Avenue.
- Farmington Community Chorus Finishes 2011 Stars in the Park Concert Series
- In a full evening of enjoyable music, the chorus performed many songs by Richard Rodgers, who is famous for musicals such as The King and I, South Pacific, and Oklahoma.
- South Pacific
- A curiosity considering the show features one of Richard Rodgers' most memorable and evocative scores and some of Oscar Hammerstein's most witty and poignant lyrics.
Suggested Web Resources
- Richard Rodgers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Richard Charles Rodgers (June 28, 1902 – December 30, 1979) was an American composer of music for more than 900 songs and for 43 Broadway musicals.
- Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners
- Lord Rogers is the architect of the dome for Britain's millennium celebrations. The Pompidou Centre, completed with Renzo Piano, is another famous work.
- Richard Rodgers Biography - childhood, story, death, history, mother
- Richard Rodgers, American composer, wrote the music for over fifty stage and film musicals and helped make the American musical a legitimate art form.
- Richard Rodgers - IMDb
- Richard Rodgers, Soundtrack: The Sound of Music.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Richard Rodgers Topics
mountain province geography
hangmans knot history
kurmi famous empires and dynasties
the black cat short story plot