A selection of articles related to richard rodgers.
Original articles from our library related to the Richard Rodgers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Richard Rodgers.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Richard Rodgers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Richard Rodgers books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Another weighty matter: Tight end Richard Rodgers
- INDIANAPOLIS—As if Eddie Lacy's weight issue wasn't enough, the Green Bay Packers might face another less drastic version with tight end Richard Rodgers. Speaking at the NFL Combine on Thursday, head coach Mike McCarthy doesn't envision Rodgers ...
- The Compositions of Richard Rodgers
- Jazz Unlimited for February 6, 2016 is “The Compositions of Richard Rodgers.” Richard Rodgers was a composer who wrote over 900 compositions. Music from his Broadway shows is used in jazz.
- Richard Rodgers Award Winners Announced
- Three musicals will share the 2016 Richard Rodgers Award for Musical Theater, which are administered by the American Academy of Arts and Letters: Costs of Living by Timothy Huang, We Live in Cairo by Patrick and Daniel Lazour, and Hadestown by Anaïs ...
- BROADWAY SINGS Set for 3/6 at the Richard Rodgers School
- Broadway Sings at the PS 166, the Richard Rodgers School, has become an Upper West Side tradition, inviting musical theater actors and musicians who's credits span Broadway, Off-Broadway, National Tours, London's West End and the most notable ...
- Brian Angelichio Knows What He Has in Richard Rodgers
- We were interested in hearing what Green Bay Packers new tight ends coach Brian Angelichio had to say about the players he is inheriting, specifically Richard Rodgers.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.