Richard Wagner Notes
A selection of articles related to richard wagner notes.
Original articles from our library related to the Richard Wagner Notes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Richard Wagner Notes.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- The Ouija Board
- The Ouija is a wooden board that contains the 26 letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0-9 and the words yes, no, maybe and goodbye. The first board was invented in Maryland around 1890, by Charles Kennard. The Ouija has always fascinated people. It is used to...
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Richard Wagner Notes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Richard Wagner Notes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Nicholas Vazsonyi
- Richard Wagner and the Centrality of Love, by Barry Emslie. Wagner Notes 33.6.
- Richard Wagner and His World (review)
- Notes, December 2010. Gut's book provides a systematic Wagner, the Russian school, and especially the preface to Richard Wagner and His.
- Judaism in Music
- 5. Notes ...................................................................................................................... 15.
- 1 “The Dream Organ”: Richard Wagner as a Proto-Filmmaker By
- When Richard Wagner died in February 1883, the cinematographic pioneer .
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Project MUSE - Notes - Richard Wagner and His World (review)
- Notes. Volume 67, Number 2, December 2010. E-ISSN: 1534-150X Print ISSN: 0027-4380.
- Richard Wagner biography - 8notes.com
- Wilhelm Richard Wagner (May 22, 1813 – February 13, 1883) was an influential German composer, music theorist, and essayist, primarily known for his operas.
- Richard Wagner — Infoplease.com
- (Notes). LISZT: Années de Pèlerinage, Book 2, "Italy." Wiegenlied.