Richard Wagner Notes
A selection of articles related to richard wagner notes.
Original articles from our library related to the Richard Wagner Notes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Richard Wagner Notes.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- "The Holly and the Ivy": a Re-Heathenized Traditional Yuletide Carol
- Note: this song, in its Christianized form, was sung at the Lexington Unitarian Universalist Church in December 1999. The following comments were printed on the songsheet: "In early times, when reference was made in song or verse to 'holly' or 'ivy,'...
Holidays >> Yule
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Richard Wagner Notes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Richard Wagner Notes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Nicholas Vazsonyi
- Richard Wagner and the Centrality of Love, by Barry Emslie. Wagner Notes 33.6.
- Richard Wagner and His World (review)
- Notes, December 2010. Gut's book provides a systematic Wagner, the Russian school, and especially the preface to Richard Wagner and His.
- Judaism in Music
- 5. Notes ...................................................................................................................... 15.
- 1 “The Dream Organ”: Richard Wagner as a Proto-Filmmaker By
- When Richard Wagner died in February 1883, the cinematographic pioneer .
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Project MUSE - Notes - Richard Wagner and His World (review)
- Notes. Volume 67, Number 2, December 2010. E-ISSN: 1534-150X Print ISSN: 0027-4380.
- Richard Wagner biography - 8notes.com
- Wilhelm Richard Wagner (May 22, 1813 – February 13, 1883) was an influential German composer, music theorist, and essayist, primarily known for his operas.
- Richard Wagner — Infoplease.com
- (Notes). LISZT: Années de Pèlerinage, Book 2, "Italy." Wiegenlied.