A selection of articles related to richard widmark.
Original articles from our library related to the Richard Widmark. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Richard Widmark.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Richard Widmark is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Richard Widmark books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Richard Widmark: A Princeton legend
- Richard Widmark's high school graduation party was like any other with lots of '”You'll do great in college Dick,” “Best of luck at Arizona, Richard,” “Remember that double date with ...
- Monday's best TV: This Farming Life; Frontline Doctors; The X-Files; Fresh Meat
- Thematically similar to The Searchers, Ford's late western has cynical sheriff James Stewart and idealistic cavalryman Richard Widmark bringing home children rescued from the Comanches and being disgusted by the treatment they receive when returned to ...
- Richard Widmark's Litchfield County Heron Mill Farm On Market
- The 28-acre, Litchfield County estate once owned by the late actor Richard Widmark is on the market for $3.8 million. The property, on Lake Road in Warren, is known as “Heron Mill Farm” and dates back to the late 18th century.
- Amazing what a little harmony can do
- Of course, the one starring The Duke, Richard Widmark and Laurence Harvey is most likely the one folks will remember right off the bat. I like that one, too.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Richard Widmark Topics
Related searchesparacetamol history
christianity worship and practices
british empire the elizabethan era
documentary film the 60s and 70s