Richeza Of Poland
A selection of articles related to richeza of poland.
Original articles from our library related to the Richeza Of Poland. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Richeza Of Poland.
Richeza Of Poland is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Richeza Of Poland books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The LONGORIA Connection to Royal Lines
- 31st great grandparents. Richeza of Palatine (Countess Palatine). (1000-1063).
- No Title
- Richeza of Poland: died on June 16, 1185. 30th Generation.
- THE MORAVIAN AND THE BOHEMIAN ROOTS OF
- Oct 30, 2004 him a daughter Richeza of Poland (1007-1185) who married in 1152 Alfonso VII Raimundez. (1105-1157), King of Castile.
- 700th anniversary of the wedding of John of Luxembourg and
- also Anežka (Agnes of Bohemia), daughter of Elisabeth Richeza of Poland ( Eliška Rejčka) – were principally entitled to lay claim to the succession.
- Press Kit “Side by Side. Poland – Germany. A 1000 Years of Art and
- Mar 25, 2011 Paintings of Blessed Richeza, Queen of Poland, and Bishop Anno of Cologne from the Chapel of St.
Suggested Web Resources
- Richeza of Poland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jump to: navigation, search.
- Richeza of Poland, Queen of Sweden - Wikipedia, the free
- Richeza of Poland, Queen of Sweden.
- Richeza of Poland, Queen of Castile | Facebook
- Richeza of Poland (also known as of Silesia) (ca.
- Category:Elisabeth Richeza of Poland - Wikimedia Commons
- May 16, 2011 English: Elisabeth Richeza of Poland (1 September 1288 – 18 October 1335) was a daughter of Przemysl II of Poland.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.