- Auto-rickshaw drivers in Dhaka threaten strike
- Drivers of CNG-run auto-rickshaws in Dhaka have threatened to go on a daylong strike on Mar 14 in protest against alleged harassment meted out to them by Bangladesh Road Transport Authority (BRTA)'s mobile courts.
- Rickshaws go high-tech with 'sexy' redesign, smartphone booking
- In Vietnam it's the cyclo, and India and Bangladesh have the famous rickshaw.
- Man killed while resisting daughter's abduction
- A man has been hacked to death when he tried to resist a gang of criminals from kidnapping his 17-year-old daughter in Raghunathpur area under Fatullah upazila in Narayanganj. The deceased is rickshaw puller Monindro Odhikari, 45, who also used to ...
- Midday Brief
- Jamaat-e-Islami leader Motiur Rahman Nizami's death warrant has been read out to the convicted war criminal at Kashimpur Central Jail in Gazipur.
- DENIZEN VIDEO: Rickshaw Puller in Bangladesh Works for His Children's Future
- Sabuz came to Dhaka, Bangladesh, from a remote village called Sherpur at the age of nine with his parents. He has been working ever since, and he is now 30 years old.
Rickshaw Bangladesh is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rickshaw Bangladesh books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.