A selection of articles related to riding.
Original articles from our library related to the Riding. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Riding.
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Raidho, the "r-rune", is the fifth rune of the first aett of the Elder Futhark. The Old English Rune Poem, Old Norse Rune Rhyme and Old Icelandic Rune Poem all refer to horses in their verses on Raidho. Horses are how people got around back then,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Goddess Epona
- Lately, it seems that Epona is coming back into Her own with the growing popularity of the internet. Most people identify with Her through Her connection with horses - She is the protector of them, after all - but most people don't seem to be aware of all Her...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- An Overview of Core Shamanism
- Core shamanism developed out of research done by Dr. Michael Harner. He discovered that all over the world, while the overall approaches to shamanism may be different, there were key elements in common. Dr. Harner then set about synthesizing these elements so...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
Riding is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Riding books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- QUICK TIPS: MSF's Guide to Group Riding
- Motorcycling is primarily a solo activity, but for many, riding as a group -- whether with friends on a.
- Riding the wave
- RiDinG tHE wAvE How Europe can gain from the rising tide of scientific data. 1.
- SAFE BICYCLE RIDING
- and your bike seat properly adjusted. Always check the brakes before riding.
Suggested News Resources
- Mitt Romney Riding Into Iowa and New Hampshire With Guns Blazing
- Despite being bested in three national polls this week by Gov. Rick Perry of Texas, former Gov.
- Riding out the storm at the American Folk Festival
- By Emily Burnham, BDN Staff Matt Thompson and his son Maxwell Thompson, 4 of Bangor take in the sweet melodies of the bluegrass band Rich in Tradition at the Railroad Stage at the American Folk Festival on Bangor's waterfront Friday evening, Aug.
- Altria Fires Up Dividend Hike, Riding Smokeless To $30 Stock Price
- On Friday, Altria increased its dividend by 7.9% to $0.41 per common share, making it 45 times in the last 42 years that the company has hiked the dividend.
- Rumford man uninjured after fire erupts on riding lawnmower
- By Terry Karkos, Staff Writer Rumford fire Lt. Sylvanus "Butch" Glover douses a fully engulfed Craftsman riding lawnmower that caught fire Friday afternoon when homeowner Ernest Phillips was mowing his lawn at 263 South Rumford Road in Rumford.
- Riding out Irene in the city | Philadelphia Daily News | 2011-08-27
- Whether we like it or not, Hurricane Irene is heading our way. Here's some key information from the city about how best to deal with the storm. * The city is expecting 6 to 9 inches of rain through tomorrow, with heavy winds tonight into tomorrow.
Suggested Web Resources
- Riding - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft
- Riding is a secondary profession in which characters may learn to ride mounts, which provide movemen.
- riding - definition of riding by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus
- rid·ing 2 (r d ng). n. 1.
- Horseback riding vacations and equestrian lessons by Equitours
- Equitours organizes a broad spectrum of premier horseback riding vacations and instructional programs worldwide carefully chosen over the last 30 years.
- Riding Rails
- Official Ruby on Rails team group blog; essential for learning of security updates, and overview of full Rails community.
Related searcheslife insurance terms e
sobe company information
amx-13 105 mm self propelled howitzer
numerical aperture laser physics