A selection of articles related to riding.
Original articles from our library related to the Riding. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Riding.
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Raidho, the "r-rune", is the fifth rune of the first aett of the Elder Futhark. The Old English Rune Poem, Old Norse Rune Rhyme and Old Icelandic Rune Poem all refer to horses in their verses on Raidho. Horses are how people got around back then,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Goddess Epona
- Lately, it seems that Epona is coming back into Her own with the growing popularity of the internet. Most people identify with Her through Her connection with horses - She is the protector of them, after all - but most people don't seem to be aware of all Her...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- An Overview of Core Shamanism
- Core shamanism developed out of research done by Dr. Michael Harner. He discovered that all over the world, while the overall approaches to shamanism may be different, there were key elements in common. Dr. Harner then set about synthesizing these elements so...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
Riding is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Riding books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Obama criticises 'free riding' allies in 2011 Libya campaign
- US President Barack Obama partly blamed the UK and France for the “mess” in Libya that followed the 2011 fall of Muammer Gaddafi in a new interview where he attacks “free riding” by American allies. Mr Obama said that British prime minister David ...
- In Professional Bull Riding, the bucks stop in Duluth
- “When I was growing up, I didn't think about bull riding for the money — I just thought about being the best in the world,” said Hayes, 30, who started riding at his family's 80-acre property in Liberal, Kansas.
- Jon Snow is ALIVE and riding horse? Game of Thrones fans rewatch trailer
- Jon Snow is alive and a riding horse in the new trailer, according to some eagle-eyed Game of Thrones fans. When the season 6 teaser finally arrived - which saw Cersei Lannister promise violent revenge - it was broken down and analysed by many. Fans of ...
- 'I am terrified of riding on Sydney roads': NSW cyclists on new road rules
- Cyclists report feeling no less unsafe riding in New South Wales as a motion is put forward to disallow new road rules less than two weeks after they were introduced.
- Walkers to support therapeutic horseback riding
- LAKEWOOD – Centaur Stride, a therapeutic horseback riding program, will benefit from the seventh annual Healing With Horses Walk-A-Thon at 2 p.m. Sunday at Chautauqua Mall, 318 E.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdavid crosby
dream dictionary secret rooms
deus ex machina literature and comics
dick turpin the life of a fugitive