A selection of articles related to rife therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Rife Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rife Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
Rife Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rife Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Resources. “Bryan Rosner is an expert in rife machine technology.” -Chris Hussar, D.
- MS IJESTROYED r" . no at . .3. . - Rife Wiki
- Feb 7, 2010 European Research into the microscope and resonance therapy inspired by the San Diego scientist, Royal Raymond Rife.
- C:\Documents and Settings\linda\My Documents
- and Clinical Medicine at USC, and chairman of the Special Medical Research Committee, operated his own cancer clinic utilizing the Rife therapy for 10 years.
- Subtle Energy Activation Device……S. E. A. D. Multiwave Oscillator
- 15 years later, Royal Rife, the inventor of the Rife machine had an idea. If all cells In this sense, a Rife machine is the exact opposite of a MWO.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Alternative Medicine Truth: RIFE THERAPY AND TREATMENT
- Mar 17, 2007 Rife therapy may be the most suppressed medical approach of all times. Here is a brief synopsis.
- RIFE THERAPY AND TREATMENT BY RIFETECH
- Rife machine that is different. Alternative therapy and treatment of disease based on scanning through ultrasound frequencies.
- Rife Machine natural healing for Cancer, Lyme Disease and more!
- Justin Wizard and the Rife911 Prowave Store · Rocky German Shepard and the Rife Therapy Treatment · Ask the Rife Machine Expert!
- Royal Rife - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Several deaths have resulted from the use of Rife machines in place of standard medical treatment. In one case, a U.S.