Rigatoni Alla Pajata
- OLTRE IL GIARDINO
- Per Milano suggerisce il panettone e per Roma i rigatoni con la pajata.
- Italians celebrate return of classic dish based on calves' intestines
- “Pajata”, which is made from the diced intestines of veal calves, was banned in Italy in 2001 as a result of the scare over mad cow disease, or bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE). Considered a classic ...
- I rigatoni con la pajata di Armando al Pantheon
- Tra i tanti ristoranti turistici del centro, ce n'è uno che piace anche agli esigenti romani.
- Checchino dal 1887: restaurant review
- There's stewed tripe with more ewe's milk cheese, pork skin in tomato sauce or padellotto alla macellara, which apparently is a “dish of the old slaughter house, sautéed veal inners and white wine”. There are trotters and tongues.
Rigatoni Alla Pajata is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rigatoni Alla Pajata books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.