A selection of articles related to right effort.
Original articles from our library related to the Right Effort. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Right Effort.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 14:2 This shall be the law of the leper in the day of his cleansing: He shall be brought unto the priest: 14:3 And the priest shall go forth out of the camp; and the priest shall look, and, behold, if the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 2
- When thoughts are replaced by silence in the mind, perception arises. It is a part of the modern condition wherein the mind of humanity is constantly overwhelmed, by a million considerations and thoughts. In acquiring silence, the mind is enabled to get out...
Mind >> World Mind
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Right Effort is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Right Effort books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Right Effort, Learning, and Love By James Pate – Farmington, MO I
- Right Effort, Learning, and Love. By James Pate – Farmington, MO.
- THE CONSTANT PRACTICE OF RIGHT EFFORT Thank you to
- The fourth noble truth is called the eightfold path, one of which is right effort – correct or proper effort. Clarifying and putting into practice this right effort is crucial.
- Right Mindfulness
- Right Mindfulness is one of the three elements of the Path that focus your internal states of being (the others are Right Effort and Right Concentration).
- Noble Eightfold Path
- RIGHT LIVELIHOOD. RIGHT EFFORT. RIGHT MINDFULNESS.
Suggested News Resources
- Gilbert's Jake Rhoads grew up in a football family
- “That is theirs to take care of, always trying to teach them to do things like I would want our players to do — say the right things, give the right effort, etcetera.” So far Jake has shown a knack for doing that, but it wasn't hard to learn.
- Obama's Era of Decline
- Politics in the Bush years was dominated by the “war on terror,” the right's effort to reenact the Cold War struggle and the left's recovery of its own antiwar tradition in response.
- Key to better English
- Finally, even if every right effort was taken, it takes a while before results can be seen. The Government did an about turn after the teaching of science and maths was done in English for six years on a stage-by-stage basis.
- Lions roar back into finals
- “Finals are a different game but the balls are the same, the rings are the same and so hopefully if we put the right effort in and play good defence we'll come out on top.
Suggested Web Resources
- Right Effort: samma vayamo
- Right Effort is the sixth of the eight path factors in the Noble Eightfold Path, and belongs to of skillful qualities that have arisen: This, monks, is called right effort.
- The Eightfold Path
- Right View, Wisdom. 2. Right Intention.
- Right Effort
- Right Effort isn't so much the effort to make the world a different place, as it is the effort to understand the nature of this world, of our body, our mind, this life.