A selection of articles related to righteous god.
Original articles from our library related to the Righteous God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Righteous God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Righteous God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Righteous God books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- We become righteous by listening to God
- But Abraham, because he trusted God's word, was justified or made righteous. Later on as organized religion began to develop in human history, the Jewish religion, long before the Christian religion, was well established.
- Dr. Brian Kinlaw: God's righteous jealously shows his love
- God is also jealous for our affections. Consider, for a moment, jealousy in the context of marriage. Such jealousy could be righteous or it could be sinful.
- Nation depends on our thirst for righteousness
- How can the nation become righteous? It must start with people of faith and continue with changed hearts — a change that only God can make.
- Randall Monk: Too often, anger that is labeled 'righteous' really isn't
- When Jesus got angry, it was because in some form or fashion people were dishonoring God – the Pharisees, those religious leaders who so often missed the point; the money changers and vendors in the Temple courts; occasionally his own disciples, ...
Righteous God Topics
Related searchesdream dictionary knocking
jacques de molay
kimi ga yo lyrics