A selection of articles related to rights.
Original articles from our library related to the Rights. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rights.
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Berkano, the second rune in the third aett, is the rune for the sound of the letter “B.” In the Younger Futhark, it sometimes stood for the sound of “P” as well, since Perthro did not carry over into that Futhark. Its meaning is “birch tree.” The beautiful,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The 14 Precepts of Tiep Hien Buddhism
- Buddhism is not one. The teaching of Buddhism is many. When Buddhism enters one country, that country always acquires a new form of Buddhism. Buddhism, in order to be Buddhism, must be suitable, appropriate to the psychology and the culture of the society...
Religions >> Buddhism
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- An Open Letter To The Pagan Community
- The following is an "Open Letter" to the Pagan Community from one of the nations "top" Buddhists (in a non-hierarchical way) and appeared in the Winter '93-'94 Green Egg. Since it's an "Open Letter" I doubt I'm stomping on anyone'...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Rights is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rights books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- PARENTS RIGHTS IN SPECIAL EDUCATION: NOTICE OF
- PARENTS RIGHTS IN SPECIAL EDUCATION: NOTICE OF PROCEDURAL SAFEGUARDS.
- A Summary of Your Rights Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act
- For more information, including information about additional rights, go to www.ftc.
- Employee Rights - OSHA
- Worker Rights in State-Plan States…14. Worker employees many new rights and responsibilities.
Suggested News Resources
- China's plan for secret detentions alarms rights activists
- Such a measure would increase the risk of torture, a Human Rights Watch spokesman says. Dissident Chinese artist Ai Weiwei waves from the entrance of his studio after being released on bail in Beijing.
- Civil rights activist still breaking barriers
- During those tumultuous years, Alabama's schools were segregated, white police beat civil rights activists in Selma and Martin Luther King Jr. was jailed in Birmingham.
- Rights activist sentenced to prison in Azerbaijan
- AP BAKU, Azerbaijan -- A lawyer says a human rights activist has been sentenced to three years in prison for interfering in parliamentary elections in the former Soviet republic of Azerbaijan.
- Strip club fees don't block rights, court rules
- A state district court in Austin had ruled the strip club charge unconstitutional on grounds that it violated free-speech rights.
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesalexander ii of russia other reforms
hash table collision resolution
valenzuela city history
third watch fdny
new england historico-cultural roots
shen gong wu wushu helmet
dream dictionary hen