A selection of articles related to rights.
Original articles from our library related to the Rights. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rights.
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Berkano, the second rune in the third aett, is the rune for the sound of the letter “B.” In the Younger Futhark, it sometimes stood for the sound of “P” as well, since Perthro did not carry over into that Futhark. Its meaning is “birch tree.” The beautiful,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- An Open Letter To The Pagan Community
- The following is an "Open Letter" to the Pagan Community from one of the nations "top" Buddhists (in a non-hierarchical way) and appeared in the Winter '93-'94 Green Egg. Since it's an "Open Letter" I doubt I'm stomping on anyone'...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Rights is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rights books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Donor Bill of Rights - Association of Fundraising Professionals
- A DONOR BILL OF RIGHTS. I. To be informed of the organization's mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity.
- The Photographer's Right - Bert P. Krages
- To fight the abuse of your right to free expression, you need to know your rights to take photographs and the remedies avail- able if your rights are infringed.
- World Report 2016 - Human Rights Watch
- Jan 1, 2016 Human Rights Watch defends the rights of people worldwide. ... rights; children's rights; disability rights; health and human rights; international ...
- Workers' Rights - Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Workers' Rights under the OSH Act. 3. Employer Responsibilities.
- Civil Rights Act - GPO
- as amended by section 131 of the Civil Rights Act of 1957 (71 Stat. 637), and as ... to vote;.
Suggested News Resources
- Freedoms of religion and expression 'twin rights' in fighting intolerance – UN
- 9 March 2016 – The freedoms of religion and of expression are not contradictory but complementary, as both rights are the twin tools in combating incitement to hatred, an independent United Nations human rights expert said today. “There is widespread ...
- Video: Phoenix Councilman Nowakowski denounces LGBT rights
- Nowakowski, a Democrat who previously has supported lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender rights, made the comments last month while speaking to a group of Christian pastors about a controversy over public prayer at council meetings. Nowakowski's ...
- Hillary Clinton Supports “Women's Rights,” What About the Rights of This Baby?
- She comes at a time when political candidates can blindly and blandly dismiss children in the womb, assigning them no rights—as if these public officials had the power to determine a child's worth.
- Iberia sheriff indicted on civil rights violations
- Iberia Parish Sheriff Louis Ackal and Lt. Col. Gerald Savoy have been formally accused of violating the civil rights of a group of inmates at the Iberia Parish Jail.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgothic blimp works
new ireland human geography
port moresby regions and suburbs
shrewsbury coat of arms
ontological argument gaunilos island
punjabi khatri up khatris