- Louvre and Rijksmuseum to share Rembrandts bought from Rothschild
- PARIS A pair of Rembrandt portraits owned privately for more than 130 years went on public display in Paris on Thursday, bought under shared ownership by the French capital's Louvre museum and the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam. The portraits date back to ...
- ArtsBeat | Director of Rijksmuseum Is Stepping Down After 8 Years
- AMSTERDAM — The general director of the Rijksmuseum, Wim Pijbes, announced his resignation on Tuesday, saying that it was time to pursue new opportunities after seeing the museum through a period of expansion and renewal. Mr. Pijbes, who has been ...
- Christie's Sues Jose Mugrabi, Rijksmuseum Director Departs—and More
- Wim Pijbes, director of Amsterdam's Rijksmuseum, has announced he will be leaving his post and to head up a new museum on the Dutch coast called the Museum Voorlinden in July. Mr. Pijbes became director in 2008 during the museum's decade-long ...
- The Rijksmuseum Shows Its Vast Fashion Collection for the First Time
- The world of fashion keeps asserting its power in the museum sphere, and the latest institution to have succumbed to couture's charms is the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam, which has launched an exhibition showcasing select items from its broad fashion ...
- Rijksmuseum Director Decamps for Private Institution, Murdoch Joins Board as
- Rijksmuseum Director Decamps for Private Institution: Wim Pijbes, director general of the Rijksmuseum, has accepted an offer to run the still-under-construction Museum Voorlinden on the Dutch coast, near the Hague. During his eight-year tenure, Pijbes ...
Rijksmuseum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rijksmuseum books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheswire gauge measuring
chokhmah kabbalah numerology
james-lange theory of emotion
the destruction of the twelve colonies