A selection of articles related to ring canal.
Original articles from our library related to the Ring Canal. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ring Canal.
- Pendulum Divination
- The Pendulum is a divination tool made of a piece of string and a weight. The weight can be almost anything: a metal washer, a gold or silver ring, even a paper clip. Pendulum divination has survived through the centuries. The two most common pendulum models...
Divination >> Pendulums
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Ring Canal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ring Canal books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A manifesto for London at 10 million: 'Give its citizens the freedom to live well'
- Being an ideal, such a city is something never perfectly attained – no one can regulate the temperature of a city as if it were a gas ring on a cooker. London, with its adaptability, ... The waterfront promenade of Nyhavn Canal, Copenhagen.
- Dublin hotels fully booked for Easter 1916 commemorations
- He said those who lived outside the M50 should leave their cars outside the ring route. Those who lived inside the M50 should keep their cars on the outside of the North Circular Road or Grand Canal.
- Bangkok cops arrest 6 car thief gang suspects
- Bangkok cops have nabbed six suspects of one of the largest car burglary rings in the country. The Metropolitan Police Bureau said the suspects were arrested in Chon Buri in possession of a pickup truck and four cars used in the burglaries.
- Lonely Planet reveals its Top 21 Irish attractions
- 11. Walking & hiking. medium-RDP_20140922_01625.
- Knights Ferry News
- At the Community Club meeting The Civil War was discussed. Lisa told that it could possibly be on again if the re-enactors that want it to happen get their act together. (Keep you posted.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.