- Symptoms of ringworm include: Itchy, red, raised, scaly patches that may blister and ooze. The patches tend to have sharply-defined edges.
- Ringworm. Dermatophytosis. What is ringworm and what causes it?
- Ringworm Fact Sheet
- Ringworm is a skin infection caused by a fungus that can affect the scalp, skin, Children may be more susceptible to certain types of ringworm than adults.
- Natural Remedies for Ringworm
- By Cathy Wong, About.com Guide August 25, 2011 Despite its name, ringworm isn't actually caused by a worm--the skin condition is a type of fungal infection that commonly affects children.
- Town Animal Shelter Reopens Following Ringworm Outbreak
- 15 following a recent outbreak of ringworm among the shelter's canine population. The shelter had been closed to new adoptions and resident drop-offs, with only limited access for residents who may have been searching for a lost pet.
- Brookhaven Animal Shelter reopens after ringworm scare
- By Jennifer Gustavson | August 17, 2011 in Featured Stories SAMANTHA BRIX FILE PHOTO }| The Brookhaven Town Animal Shelter has reopened two weeks after a ringworm outbreak led to its temporary closure.
- Documentary Released Of Man With Hole In Head After Gov't Testing.
- Narrated by Dennis Haysbert, the documentary reports that the experiment was misrepresented as a newly developed cure for the scalp fungus known as ringworm.
- Brookhaven Town Animal Shelter closed to the public following ringworm outbreak
- By Jennifer Gustavson | August 2, 2011 in Featured Stories, News SAMANTHA BRIX FILE PHOTO | Only a few Brookhaven Town Animal Shelter workers stayed behind on Monday after a majority of workers left following an outbreak of ringworm among the animals.
- Ringworm - Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment and
- Mar 24, 2009 Is this topic for you? This topic is about ringworm of the skin, groin, and hands.
- Ringworm (Tinea) Treatment, Pictures, Causes, Symptoms and
- 2 hours ago Ringworm (tinea) is caused by a fungal infection on the skin. Learn about symptoms, signs, diagnosis and treatment information.
- Ringworm: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- Ringworm is common, especially among children. However, it may affect people of all ages. It is caused by a fungus, not a worm like the name suggests.
- Ringworm isn't a worm at all - it's the name for a type of fungal skin infection. The good news is that ringworm is easy to treat.
Ringworm is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ringworm books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesonline chat types of online chat
list of heretics category
marshall plan effects
wormhole traversable wormholes
medieval climate optimum
lens optics lens construction