- Spectacular sunrises in Japan once seen by warlords
- FUKUYAMA, Hiroshima - After a five-minute drive from the Tomonoura port area, a scenic inlet on the Numakuma Peninsula, I arrived in the town of Numakuma, located four kilometers southwest. The Abuto Cape at the southern tip of the peninsula is known ...
- What is Enlightenment in Zen?
- And she went on to not become the first woman to receive Dharma transmission, but the first woman in America to receive Dharma transmission in an 'orthodox” Japanese Rinzai lineage. There are many women with many different teaching credentials in ...
- A Zen Buddhist temple experience in Kyoto
- Shunkoin Temple, which means Temple of the Ray of Spring Light, belongs to the Myoshinji school, which is the largest of the 14 Japanese Rinzai Zen Buddhist schools. The temple was built in 1590 and houses important historical objects including a 16th ...
- A Report on Lay Dharma Transmission in North American Soto Zen
- Lay Dharma transmission is a feature of Japanese Rinzai. Although even here lay teachers are not part of the normative leadership, and we are unaware of any lay teachers establishing independent lineages within the ten denominations of Japanese Rinzai.
Rinzai is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rinzai books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesrob northen copylock
james brown samples
diana ross television work
celtic fc famous celtic fans
stanley williams williams children