A selection of articles related to ripe grapes.
Original articles from our library related to the Ripe Grapes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ripe Grapes.
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 13:2 Send thou men, that they may search the land of Canaan, which I give unto the children of Israel: of every tribe of their fathers shall ye send a man, every one a ruler among them. 13:3 And Moses by...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Dionysos – A Gift of Abundance and Divine Inspiration
- At the end of the summer the four elements have worked their alchemy; a good balance between fertile earth, air of the right temperature, the fire of the sun and gentle rain showers will now have resulted in an abundant harvest. Flowers proudly open up to the...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 40
- Chapter 40 40:1 And it came to pass after these things, that the butler of the king of Egypt and his baker had offended their lord the king of Egypt. 40:2 And Pharaoh was wroth against two of his officers, against the chief of the butlers, and against the...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. 14:2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of...
New Testament >> Revelation
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in mount Sinai, saying, 25:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land which I give you, then shall the land keep a sabbath unto the LORD. 25:3 Six years thou shalt sow thy...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 6:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When either man or woman shall separate themselves to vow a vow of a Nazarite, to separate themselves unto the LORD: 6:3 He shall separate himself...
Old Testament >> Numbers
Ripe Grapes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ripe Grapes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Deer, Wild Boars Wreaking Havoc on Tuscan Vineyards
- Vineyard owner Edoardo Ventimiglia, who protects his property with electric fences, told Reuters, "Boars are connoisseurs. They take the grapes when they are ripe, like great sommeliers.
- What to do in the garden this week
- Over-ripe fruit is incredibly sugary and wasps seek that energy-filled substance as if their lives depended on it, which I suppose they do. Soil organisms, from bacteria to ... At this time of year, ripening grapes need light more than shade.
- Dom Pérignon moving toward Champagne perfection
- Champagne is located in the north of France, along the northern latitude limit of grape cultivation, which means it has a cooler climate than most grape producing regions.
- Brattleboro Reformer
- When I was a boy and saw robins hopping around on the lawn when it was still frozen and partially snow-covered, my first impulse was to go buy some fishing worms and put them out. We feed the chickadees sunflower seeds, don't we, I asked my mom?
- A Tale of Two McLaren Vales
- Typically one of the last operations to harvest each vintage, Mollydooker had barely started harvesting its 15,000 tons of grapes when I visited March 1. Marquis ...