A selection of articles related to ripe.
Original articles from our library related to the Ripe. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ripe.
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. 14:2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of...
New Testament >> Revelation
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Angelica: The Herb of Angels
- Angelica, from seed your beauty weaves, Strong stems and healing leaves. I ask your blessings to bestow, As I nurse and watch you grow. From morning's dew through afternoon, To ray of stars and midnight's moon. Michael comes upon this day, To watch you grow...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- The Garden of Desire
- It is Mabon. I walk about my garden in the cool of the evening. The leaves of the trees show hints of the coming fall. The harvest should be ripe, but disappointingly, there is little here to celebrate. My pumpkins should be covering the ground in their...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Noah's Ark
- The story (or myth? ) of Noah and his ark full of animals is told from the accounts in the Hebraic Bible, from the Christian’s Book of Genesis in the Old Testament Bible and from the Muslim’s Qur’an.
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Lammas Sabbat Ritual
- Lammas/Lughnasadh is the first of three harvest Sabbats. As it is a harvest, the God figures more prominently here than the Goddess, though she, too, is revered and thanked for bringing the fruits of harvest. The altar and circle can be decorated with sheaves...
Holidays >> Lammas
Ripe is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ripe books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- RIPE Database Terms and Conditions
- The RIPE NCC shall make the RIPE Database publicly accessible under and Conditions shall apply to anyone who accesses and uses the RIPE Database.
- Preparing an IPv6 Addressing - RIPE Network Coordination Centre
- Preparing an IPv6 Addressing Plan. 1. Preparing an IPv6.
- Quick Overview RIPE NCC Membership RIPE NCC Activities and
- Quick Overview. The RIPE NCC is an independent, not-for- profit membership organisation based in. Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- Ripe Fruit
Suggested News Resources
- Memo to space aliens: If you're sufficiently green, we're ripe for the taking
- It's official: Space aliens are liberals, and they may be preparing to invade planet Earth. It is a scenario outlined by a NASA-affiliated scientist and researchers at Pennsylvania State University.
- GOP targets Weiner seat as ripe for pickup
- By Sean Lengell Republicans, sensing they have a shot at winning the House seat from New York City vacated by disgraced former Rep. Anthony D.
- BUYINS.NET: UDRL, CLSN, CNR, DDE, KTP, EXAR Are Seasonally Ripe To Go Down In
- (M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) BUYINS.NET / www.squeezetrigger.
- GM site ripe for manufacturing or a judicial center
- The Urban Land Institute panel's plan for the General Motors plant site ignores some realities in favor of presenting a relatively predictable New Urbanism redevelopment plan.
- All Blacks: Distracted Wallabies ripe for the picking
- By Chris Barclay The home of Queensland football has provided the back drop for three of the All Blacks most stirring Bledisloe Cup and Tri-Nations victories.
Suggested Web Resources
- Database Query — Welcome to RIPE Network Coordination Centre
- Advanced Search… RIPE NCC Network Coordination.
- RIPE - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Réseaux IP Européens (RIPE, French for "European IP Networks") is a forum open to all parties with an interest in the technical development of the Internet.
- Ripe - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- fully grown and developed : mature <ripe fruit> <ripe wheat>. 2. : having mature knowledge, understanding, or judgment.
- Ripe Eatery | El Paso, Texas | El Paso Restaurant, El Paso Catering
- Ripe Eatery is located on El Paso's westside. Ripe serves a delicious selection of breakfast, lunch, and dinner items.