A selection of articles related to rise.
Original articles from our library related to the Rise. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rise.
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples. 11:2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art...
New Testament >> Luke
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 15:...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And he began to speak unto them by parables. A certain man planted a vineyard, and set an hedge about it, and digged a place for the winefat, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country. 12:2 And at the season...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 And as he went out of the temple, one of his disciples saith unto him, Master, see what manner of stones and what buildings are here! 13:2 And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone...
New Testament >> Mark
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
Rise is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rise books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- President Obama's brutal assessment of the rise of Donald Trump
- Many have tried to explain Trump's rise in the nine months since he entered the race, and now President Obama can be counted among them: He offered up his analysis of Trump and the broader fight for the Republican presidential nomination during a ...
- 50 rescued in Covington as residents watch water rise
- Tania Dall has the 10 pm look at the rising waters on Boston Street near the Bogue Falaya River. Tania Dall / Eyewitness News , WWL 7:57 AM. CST March 12, 2016.
- Tensions rise ahead of Trump visit to Kansas City
- Tensions in Kansas City already were on the rise Friday night in advance of Donald Trump's scheduled Saturday evening stop here. Just hours after Trump canceled his Friday rally in Chicago over security concerns, anti-Trump forces were organizing on ...
- Oil Prices Rise on Hopes Glut Will Ease
- U.S.-traded oil set a high for the year after an international energy monitor said the market rout of the past two years may finally have bottomed out.
- 3 Reasons Citigroup Stock Could Rise
- Naturally, since Citigroup has declined to provide any more color on the issue, investors are assuming the worst. Of course, if oil and gas prices rise on their own, it could greatly reduce the potential for losses.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
all creatures great and small
mad about you trivia
philip ii of spain