- Schedule your day for the event
- Siva Poojai Katchi at 10 p.m. March 16: Adhikara Nandhi Katchi at 6 a.
- Aural extravaganza
- An engaging voice stood her in good stead.
- At his very best
- The mathematician or rather the accountant inside Sanjay came to the fore as he danced through the permutations and combinations of the rishabha and gandhaara, improvising seamlessly. His astounding control was in full display as he plunged to the ...
- A little flute therapy
- Swati Thirunal's 'Pankaja Lochana' in misra chapu was marked by detailed and relaxed sancharas around rishabha and gandhara in the swaraprastara at 'Brindavananantha.' After a detailed alapana in Keeravani, he rendered Patnam Subramania Iyer's ...
- Voice with a future
- She gave it a special hue with a prolonged and stressed rishabha. Rajiv decorated it further. Syama Sastri's 'Parakela nannu' came off elegantly with its magical chittaiswara.
Rishabha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rishabha books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthe box tv channel us channel
ethic of reciprocity
meaning of dreams about kissing
double negative ancient greek