- Voice of experience
- An invocation to goddess Parvati, its swaras are, Shadjam and Panchamam apart, Chatursruti Rishabham, Anthara Gandharam, Prathi Madhyamam, Suddha Dhaivatham and Kakali nishada. The musician resorted to a prolonged alapana, portraying the ...
- Conservatory of classicism
- In the elaborate Kosalam alapana, the veteran craftily steered clear of Kalyani, though after the shatsruti rishabham, all the notes are the same as that of Kalyani.
- Paeans to Swati Tirunal
- While essaying the raga she effectively and intelligently attempted Sruthibhedam at Rishabham resulting in raga Mohanam. Pappu Gyandev (violin), Peravalli Jayabhaskar (mridangam) and Sreejith (ghatam) were the accompanying artistes. 'Kalaye' ...
- Mark of mastery
- Prayogas in thara sthayi rishabham during the swaraprasthara were particularly masterly. 'Bhuvini Dasudana' in Sreerangini is one of Tyagaraja's less popular kritis.
- Wit, amity and expertise
- His voice lent itself to exploiting the 'suddha rishabham' in the lower octaves. At the end of the pallavi to this Tyagaraja song, rather when the charanam commenced, Dorai beautifully anticipated the lyrics on the mridangam.
Rishabham is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rishabham books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesbrazil poverty
mitral regurgitation chest x-ray
japanese mythology prince namuji
van houten family kirk van houten
slovak cuisine eating habits