- Lord Vishnu Appeared Here to Answer Rishis' Penance
- Tirumazhisai, an ancient village near Poonamallee, about 25 km from Chennai, is important for two reasons. It is the birthplace of Tirumazhisai Azhvar, one among the 12 Azhvars or great devotees of Vishnu, who authored two poems: the ...
- The other Rohtangs
- Surrounded by vast meadows and colourful flowers, Bhrigu lake is a popular destination among foreigner trekkers. Situated about 20km north east of Manali, it is parallel to Rohtang pass. Bhrigu is a local pilgrimage site having snow almost round the year.
- Kottayam girl in New Zealand TV music reality show final
- Jessie is the youngest daughter of Kottayam native Rabi Brighu Hillel and Sigi Susan who hails from Vakathanam. Jessie's elder sibling, Julie, is a talented pianist, who holds the distinction of performing for New Zealand's parliament members.
- Bhrigu to Vyas: 5000 years of fortune-telling
- They were waiting to meet a bald, 76-year-old man who reads fortunes from the Bhrigu Samhita, Hinduism's most esoteric and famous book of destinies. According to legend, Bhrigu, the son of Brahma, whom believers worship as the creator, wrote the book ...
Rishi Brighu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rishi Brighu books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.