- Place of Sabari as the Symbol of Para Bhakti in the Ramayan
- Matanga Rishi's Ashram. But she had a reservation in her mind. She knew well that, by birth, she was a tribal woman, lowly placed in the society.
- Shaktism: Tantra and Mantra in Sarala Mahabharata
- Matanga Rishi's Ashram. But she had a reservation in her mind.
- Dus Mahavidyas - the Ten Forms of the Devi
- Considered the daughter of Rishi Matanga, she is worshipped as Goddess Meenakshi at the temple at Madurai,. Tamil Nadu.
- Hemlata Pandey
- Hanuman remembered his promise given to his teacher Sooryadeva and decided to take Sugreeva away.
- Odisha: Pala & Dasakathia artists enthralled audience
- The desciple of the legendary Pala exponent Jagannath Barik, Ms. Panda narrated the topic Naga Jyoti, a fanciful event about the curse of Rishi Matanga versus the chastity of the princess of Magadha, Padma.
- MantraOnNet.com - Ramayan: Book 3: Aranya Kanda - Book Of
- A disciple of the old rishi Matanga is living there waiting for you to come. She is very old and her name is Shabari.
- Sri Matangi (Shyamala)Stotram - YouTube
- Feb 6, 2010 Matangi is considered the daughter of Rishi Matanga. She emerges as an As the daughter of the the Rishi Matanga (lit.
- Rishi Matanga | RM.com ®
- Rishi Matanga articles, reference materials. Need more on Rishi Matanga? We suggest these original texts: The Story of Rishi Matanga roots.
- Sai Kirtan Group - Story: SABARI\'S SADHANA
- How she came to Matanga Rishi and stayed at his hermitage is a very interesting story.
Rishi Matanga is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rishi Matanga books and related discussion.