A selection of articles related to river biology.
Original articles from our library related to the River Biology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on River Biology.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. 7:2 Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
River Biology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, River Biology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Were the bodies of 43 missing students burned at a dumpsite?
- Fire encompasses “biology, chemistry, heat transfer, fluid mechanics, chemical combustion, behavior of structures, behavior of materials. Scientifically speaking, it's a problem of enormous complexity,” Torero says. Few investigations ...
- Spring Fever Alert - Another Taste of April Imminent
- Early Geese Migration Might Mean Early Spring. Really - you think?
- Tiny Creatures Breathe New Life Into a Toxic Waterway
- In 2007, LaGuardia Community College biology professor Dr. Sarah Durand was taking water samples off of a set of steps that lead down into Newtown Creek, when she saw something surprising.
- Sounds of the Night
- He is also an assistant professor of biology and teaches a 300+ student class each semester in freshman biology for non-biology majors. He is the recipient of numerous teaching awards.
- Promiscuous Personae
- He means that nature gave humans—especially males—a long-formed, lingering propensity to “sexual gallivanting,” but a monogamous culture can outpace our biology. Yet the tortoise, in the story, beat the hare, while Mr.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.