A selection of articles related to river biology.
Original articles from our library related to the River Biology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on River Biology.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. 7:2 Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
River Biology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, River Biology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Mississippi River Water Quality and the Clean Water Act:
- the lower river states. The Lower Mississippi River.
- Lost River and Shortnose Sucker Biology
- Chapter 5—Sucker Biology and Management of Upper Klamath Lake • 93. Relationships between.
- PLATTE RIVER MANAGEMENT JOINT STUDY BIOLOGY
- PLATTE RIVER MANAGEMENT JOINT STUDY. BIOLOGY WORKGROUP. Fina]- Report.
Suggested News Resources
- 165-year-old Campbellsport Mill Pond dam comes down inch by inch
- Hewitt said Bonestroo staff counted fish and plant species and collected data to provide a comparison of the river's biology before and after the project. The DNR provided an additional $50000 in grant money for the project.
Suggested Web Resources
- SDF Public Access UNIX System
- Hosting for this site is provided by. The SDF Public Access UNIX System.
- Fish Invasions in the World's River Systems: When Natural
- Feb 5, 2008 Published in the February 2008 Issue of PLoS Biology .
- Natural scientists: Ophir students take to river biology like a stonefly
- May 12, 2011 My undergraduate research on freshwater sponges is what first got me interested in water quality.
- Forest River Biology Area
- Aug 3, 2006 The Forest River Biology Area consists of 160 acres of this broad river valley.
- River biology
- River biology. Key Points | Report Card | Technical Information | Data.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.