A selection of articles related to river danube.
Original articles from our library related to the River Danube. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on River Danube.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. 7:2 Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
River Danube is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, River Danube books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Riding a bike provides intimate look at Danube River communities
- Our cruise ship docked on the banks of the Danube River in late afternoon, at the historic city of Novi Sad, Serbia. We were three days into a Danube cruise, and a city tour was next on the itinerary.
- Danube River cruise lets cyclists exercise while exploring
- AmaWaterways (www.amawaterways.com) offers a 2016 cruise similar to the one we took last year, with rates starting at $3,199 per person.
- Hungarian Jewry to bury Holocaust victims' remains found in Danube
- File: Backdropped by the illuminated Chain Bridge, people light candles in front of the cast iron shoes at the Holocaust Memorial on the quay of the River Danube, during International Holocaust Remembrance Day in Budapest, Hungary, Wednesday, Jan.
- Mail on Sunday picks some of the best European river cruises for this year and
- A river cruise is a great combination of relaxation and adventure as one destination after another appears outside your floating hotel every day. You could be exploring the Russian waterways or the romantic Danube. Mail on Sunday picks some of the best ...
- Viking to add just two new river ships in 2017
- Four of the six new vessels will sail on the Rhine, Main and Danube river system. The other two are heading to the Seine in France. Later this month, Viking will add a seventh new ship for 2016 on Portugal's Duoro River.
River Danube Topics
Related searchesexpo 67 facts and figures
biedermeier literature and music
vertebra general structure
shikantaza meditation method
the late late show gay byrne