A selection of articles related to river ganga.
Original articles from our library related to the River Ganga. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on River Ganga.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. 7:2 Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. 2:3 And God blessed the seventh day,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
River Ganga is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, River Ganga books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Allahabad official urinates into India's sacred river while wearing a 'Clean
- In an incident that has gone viral, an Additional District Magistrate (ADM) official has been filmed urinating into India's sacred River Ganga.
- GSI, NIH experts inspect Ganga ghats in Varanasi | Varanasi NYOOOZ
- Summary: VARANASI: Experts of the Geological Survey of India (GSI) and National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) were here to assess the measures to check erosion on the left bank of river Ganga induced due to siltation on right bank. As one of the ...
- Specialised steamer begins cleaning of Ganga in Kanpur
- KANPUR: Under the National Mission for Clean Ganga, a special steamer equipped with modern tools meant for cleaning river Ganga both on the surface and the depth beneath, toggled between the Ganga ghats after its arrival in the city on Tuesday. Due to ...
- Where do the dead receive moksha? Singapore's river Ganga – Changi beach
- Do you believe in reincarnation? If so, what do you do to escape the cycle of rebirth? According to Hinduism, this cycle can be broken if the ashes of the cremated bodies are scattered at the holy river, Ganges.
River Ganga Topics
Related searchesgregorian calendar invention
beyblade hard metal system
legend of mana list of sidekicks
karma symbols dictionary
its a wonderful life critique