A selection of articles related to river lagan.
Original articles from our library related to the River Lagan. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on River Lagan.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. 7:2 Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. 2:3 And God blessed the seventh day,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
River Lagan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, River Lagan books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The 17 new constituencies?
- In fact the twenty wards (apart from Belvoir) east of the river Lagan make a nice East Belfast block, if a little under the ideal number. (I have a solution for that, though.
- Student flats plan for Belfast's Dublin Road recommended for approval, despite
- City Quays is primarily an office development on the west bank of the River Lagan, close to the city centre. The application states that the nine-storey hotel would be "upper midscale" in terms of market position.
- Shipping movements in the River Mersey
- Stena Lagan , the Liverpool to Belfast ferry, will depart the Twelve Quays terminal, in Birkenhead, at 10.30am. Stena Mersey will depart at 10.
- What are the UK's top areas for running and cycling?
- Whether on two legs or two wheels, data reveals which areas of Britain are the busiest for running and cycling. And also where the fastest, longest, hilliest and flattest journeys are made.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
River Lagan Topics
Related searchesabsalom absalom analysis
durham cathedral history
interpretation of dreams death
marquess forms of address