A selection of articles related to river seven.
Original articles from our library related to the River Seven. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on River Seven.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- According to the writings of the monk, the seven sins were: gastrimargia; porneia; philargyria; lupē: orgē; akedia; kenodoxia; and hyperephania which when translated to Latin for Roman Catholicism are as follows:
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. 7:2 Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to show unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: 1:2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the...
New Testament >> Revelation
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- The Seven Shaman Principles
- The World is What You Think It Is Positive thoughts attract positive people and events, and negative thoughts attract negative people and events. Corollary: Everything is a dream Dreams are real and reality is a dream. The only test we use for a reality check...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
River Seven is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, River Seven books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- St. John River - Seven Islands and White Pond Fen
- Focus Areas of Statewide Ecological Significance: St. John River - Seven Islands and White Pond Fen. 1.
- River Severn - Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust (WWT)
- The River Severn rises from peat bogs (as well as the River Wye and the Rheidol The Severn is the UK's longest river from source to sea - 336km (210 miles).
Suggested News Resources
- Missing floater found safely Tuesday by local searchers
- By WILLIAM ANDERSON VALE — After being separated from his group, a Nampa man was located by the Malheur County Search and Rescue near Juntura off the Malheur River seven hours after he was reported missing.
- James Gillen, 67
- Born in Paterson, Mr. Gillen lived in West Milford before moving to Crystal River seven years ago. He was a crane engineer for 25 years and a member of the International Union of Operating Engineers, Local No.
- St. Louis Cardinals: Does John Mozeliak Have a MLB GM's Balls and Strikes?
- Reasoning on the banks of the Mississippi River, it seems the home run symbolized the NL Central title chances for St. Louis sinking into the river seven games behind the Brewers.
- Flooding leaves homeowners scrambling
- Sheila Benford moved into her dream retirement home across from the Detroit River seven years ago.
- Big fishery sees fewer fishers
- There will also be an increased law enforcement presence on the river. Seven people died in 2001 during the 45-day Buoy 10 recreational salmon fishery on the Columbia River.
Suggested Web Resources
- River Seven - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The River Seven is a river in North Yorkshire, England.
- The River Seven
- Apr 18, 2011 The River Seven. There would not have been a village without the River Seven. On some 19th century maps the spelling is Severn.
- The complete guide: The River Severn - UK, Travel - The Independent
- Aug 10, 2002 The river Where does the severn flow?