River Shannon Geography
A selection of articles related to river shannon geography.
Original articles from our library related to the River Shannon Geography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on River Shannon Geography.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. 7:2 Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
River Shannon Geography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, River Shannon Geography books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Book sheds light on Indian River Lagoon's decline
- The causes are more complex, according to a recently published book titled “Indian River Lagoon: An Environmental History” by Nathaniel Osborn (University Press of Florida, 189 pages, $26.95). Osborn is a Hobe Sound history teacher.
- Looking back: March 4, 2016
- Vance Simmons, Bobby Waits, Whitney Hill, Bunny Kerchner and Dave Kerchner participated in the Polar Bear Plunge in the Ohio River to help raise more than $85,000 for the Special Olympics of Kentucky….
- Chalk Talk — Feb. 17, 2016
- Teachers Sheri Burke and Shannon Green are working with the student drama group to bring the enchanting story of “Beauty and the Beast” to the stage in late spring. Parts have been assigned and the group is ...
- The battle to control flooding on the River Shannon
- Communities up and down the river Shannon continue to struggle; thousands of acres are still underwater, with trees and hedgerows peering out of the floods. The recriminations have flowed as quickly as water: the ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.