A selection of articles related to river trent.
Original articles from our library related to the River Trent. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on River Trent.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. 7:2 Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. 2:3 And God blessed the seventh day,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
River Trent is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, River Trent books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Bag yourself a flat on the banks of the River Trent - new property at Trent
- The development stands on the banks of the River Trent. It's close to popular areas like West Bridgford and only 1.5 miles to the city centre.
- Flood alerts issued for River Trent in Nottinghamshire
- Flooding of low-lying agricultural land and roads is possible from some tributaries of the River Trent in Nottinghamshire. These include the River Greet, Potwell Dyke, Carr Dyke, Dover Beck, Cocker Beck, Thurgaton Beck, Fairham Brook and others.
- Water ebbing in north Louisiana, rising at Mississippi line
- NEW ORLEANS (AP) — As floodwaters began receding Monday in northwest Louisiana, emergency officials along Louisiana's southeastern border with Mississippi were watching the rise of the Pearl River amid widespread flooding that has damaged ...
- TCU coach Trent Johnson fired after 12-21 season
- FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — Trent Johnson was fired Monday as TCU's basketball coach after the Horned Frogs won only eight Big 12 Conference games in his four seasons. TCU finished 12-21 overall this season, its first in a completely renovated campus ...
- Public safety tops town meeting agenda
- The Three Rivers Village Foundation sponsored the monthly meeting also marked the debut of Trent Coleman as moderator, newly appointed foundation board member. Allen Ishida, Supervisor-District 1— Coleman's first task was to introduce Allen Ishida, ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.