- Top Definition. rmb. rememeber , not to forget.
- Spotlight: London RMB trading business promotes China-UK cooperation
- In exchange rate regime reform, Jin indicated that China will enhance the reference to a basket of currencies, strengthen market's role in determining exchange rate, increase the two-way flexibility of RMB exchange rate, and maintain RMB exchange rate ...
- Namibia: Song Night Receives Renewed Sponsorship From RMB Namibia
- Enchanting vocalist, Lize Ehlers last week learned RMB Namibia will continue to sponsor her hugely popular Song Night shows at the Warehouse Theatre. Last week Friday, RMB Namibia, an investment bank operating under the FNB umbrella, presented the ...
- Overseas views on NPC & CPPCC: China's RMB internationalization stays strong
- The Chinese renminbi (RMB) has joined the ranks as one of the most-widely used currencies in global markets.
- RMB round-up: March 11, 2016
- In this round-up, Malaysia opens RMB qualified foreign institutional investor (RQFII) applications, Macau launches a RMB real time gross settlement (RTGS) payment system, China Construction Bank (CCB) will join the new London silver fix, and the ...
Rmb is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rmb books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.