- DNA 'scrunching' occurs as RNA polymerase selects a position to begin
- A research collaboration that combines novel "big-data" informatics tools with expertise in basic biology has uncovered details of an essential process in life: how a crucial enzyme locates the site on DNA where it begins to direct the synthesis of RNA.
- DNA "Scrunching" Occurs as RNA Polymerase Selects a Position to Begin
- The research focuses on transcription—how cells read genetic information stored in DNA by first synthesizing a copy of that genetic information as RNA. The enzyme RNA polymerase is the molecular machine that carries out transcription.
- RNA- Dependent RNA Polymerase (RdRP Or RNA Replicase) Inhibitors – Market
- RNA-Dependent RNA Polymerase (RdRP or RNA Replicase) Inhibitors-Pipeline Insights, 2016, report provides in depth insights on the pipeline drugs and their development activities around the RNA-Dependent RNA Polymerase (RdRP or RNA Replicase) ...
- Anti-RNA Polymerase Antibodies Heighten Cancer Risk
- LISBON, Portugal — People with systemic sclerosis who have anti-RNA polymerase III antibodies are at significantly higher risk for certain malignancies, according to a multicenter study from the European Scleroderma Trials and Research Group.
- Zika virus, drug discovery, and student projects
- Interestingly, the drug binds to amino acids that are present in the same positions in both Zika virus RNA polymerase and in the Hepatitis C virus RNA polymerase. Cool! I took a closer look.
Rna Polymerase is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rna Polymerase books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.