- Visualizing Noncoding RNA
- The significance of noncoding RNA is becoming increasingly recognized as new classes involved in genetic regulatory control and diverse cellular activities are being uncovered on a regular basis. Discovering the world of noncoding RNAs has already ...
- Prostate cancer detection from urine RNA steps closer
- "Our work on RNAs [ribonucleic acid] is allowing us to design a completely new kind of prostate cancer test.
- Leukemia study reveals role of RNA binding protein in driving cancer
- A study of gene expression in leukemia cells has identified an RNA binding protein that plays an important role in driving the development of cancer.
- Types of RNA Editing
- RNA (ribonucleic acid) editing is a post-transcriptional alteration of RNA sequences and structures via modification, deletion or insertion of nucleotides.
- A virus common among livestock depends on a micro-RNA to replicate
- These miRNAs are small stretches of RNA made by host cells to regulate gene expression. If a virus can co-opt one, it can manipulate its host without having to make its own protein.
Rna is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rna books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchessecond coming new age maitreya
nelson mandela quotes
eurofighter typhoon problems
dream dictionary performance