A selection of articles related to roads.
Original articles from our library related to the Roads. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Roads.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Goddess Epona
- Lately, it seems that Epona is coming back into Her own with the growing popularity of the internet. Most people identify with Her through Her connection with horses - She is the protector of them, after all - but most people don't seem to be aware of all Her...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Everyday is Sacred
- Throughout history, people of nature religions found something sacred everywhere they looked. There was no clear-cut boundary between what was religious and what was not, what was magical and what was not. Examples of this can be found all over Europe, where...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Last year I wrote the Hagalaz article while snowed in. Later in the year I somehow managed to get the Nauthiz article written. (Library School is going well, got 3 A's and a B, should be finished by the end of 99, and in the spirit of Wunjo, a moderate "h...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Roads is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Roads books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Free Market Transportation: Denationalizing The Roads
- a free market can serve to provide road and highway service, as it has furnished us management of the roads and highways is an accepted given.
- NDOR- 2011 Flood Road Closure Info compiled 8-23-11 - Noon
- Jun 12, 2011 NDOR- 2011 Flood Road Closure Info compiled 8-23-11 - Noon www.511. nebraska.
- European Status Report on Road Safety - Towards safer roads and
- of the World report on road traffic injury prevention. In the Region, road crashes result annually in 120 000 deaths, 2.
- Carriage Road
- Carriage roads are closed to motor vehicle use. ∎ Bicycles are prohibited on privately owned carriage roads. ∎ Horses are prohibited on the Witch.
Suggested News Resources
- UPDATE: Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel, Norfolk Midtown Tunnel closed
- NORFOLK -- The Midtown Tunnel and the Hampton Roads Bridge-Tunnel have been closed because of poor weather conditions in advance of Huricane Irene, officials said this morning.
- Conn. gov. urges everyone off roads by sundown
- Dannel P. Malloy is urging travelers to be off all state roads by sundown Saturday while officials consider a traffic ban on state highways as Hurricane Irene barrels toward New England.
- Port of Hampton Roads closes for Hurricane Irene
- By Cindy Clayton The Port of Hampton Roads is now scheduled to close at midnight Friday, according to a news release from the Coast Guard.
- Road closures in Hampton
- The City of Hampton has opened a second shelter at Phenix School, 1061 Big Bethel Road. The Bethel High and Phenix shelters are currently housing a total of 267 people, and both still have space available.
- Damage reports and power outages
- HAMPTON ROADS, Va.
Suggested Web Resources
- Road Conditions - California Department of Transportation
- Current highway conditions for all California highways, provided by Caltrans.
- Oklahoma Weather-Related Road Conditions
- Jun 28, 2011 Roads in Oklahoma. State Map. TROOP A- There are no known hazardous conditions currently in this area.
- Portishead - Roads - YouTube
- Oct 9, 2006 A clip from the Roseland New York live DVD. One of the finest moment from the show, heartbreaking.