A selection of articles related to robbery.
Original articles from our library related to the Robbery. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Robbery.
- How reliable are things remembered under hypnosis?
- This has often arisen as both a legal issue (as in the reliability oftestimony obtained during or after hypnotherapy) and also a social issue(regarding the use of hypnotherapy to establish evidence of early child abuse,for example). It is entirely true that...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- King James Bible: Philippians, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies, 2:2 Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. 2:3 Let...
New Testament >> Philippians
- Ignatia is a medicine for grief and anguish. It relieves and heals acute emotional pain and physical complaints resulting from it. Situations that might ask for Ignatia are for instance: sudden loss of a loved one, death of a human being or an animal, rape,...
Remedies >> Remedies I
- The Suit of Disks/Pentacles: Tarot Card Meanings
- ACE OF DISKS Meaning: Materiality in all senses. Contentment with what you have reached: power, labor, wealth. Material gain. Attainment. Reversed: Prosperity without happiness. Greed. Fool's gold. 2 OF DISKS - Change Meaning: Alteration of gain and loss,...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
Robbery is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Robbery books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Bank Robbery
- U.S. Department of Justice.
- Bank Robbery (18 U.S.C. § 2113)
- 6.18.2113A Bank Robbery - Unarmed - Elements of the Offense (18 U.
- ARMED ROBBERY PREVENTION
- Armed robbery is one of the most serious and potentially dangerous crimes important consideration when planning how to react to an armed robbery.
- Make Robbery Risky
- Make Robbery Risky. Crime and Violence Prevention Center • California Attorney General's Office. ROBBERY.
Suggested News Resources
- Duluth police ask for help in finding armed robbery suspect
- Officers were called to the Walgreen's store at 1301 E. Superior Street at 7:13 pm after an armed robbery was reported. A short time later a man matching the description of the Walgreen's suspect stole a car at gunpoint.
- Santa Cruz Police Searching For Suspects In Two Armed Robberies
- Santa Cruz police are searching for three suspects in two armed robberies that took place early this morning, police said.
- FBI: Suspect arrested in Albuquerque bank robbery
- ALBUQUERQUE, NM (AP) â€” Authorities say they've arrested a man suspected in an Albuquerque bank robbery last week. The FBI says 29-year-old James Aley White, of Albuquerque, is expected to have an initial appearance Monday in US District Court.
- Faithful servant masterminds robbery at trader's home
- NAGPUR: Rural police now can vouch for 'lady' luck, which smiled on them and pointed them in the right direction towards a robbery suspect. This happened after the daughter-in-law of the victim trader, who had been robbed of Rs 11.
- Watertown cops shoot, kill woman in store robbery
- AP WATERTOWN, NY — Police in Watertown say they shot and killed a woman who they believe was trying to rob a convenience store. The Watertown Daily News reports (http://bit.ly/p2z07k ) a 911 call was made from the Stewart's shop about 11 pm Saturday.
Suggested Web Resources
- Robbery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Robbery is the crime of taking or attempting to take something of value by force or threat of force and/or by putting the victim in fear.
- Robbery | Define Robbery at Dictionary.com
- the act, the practice, or an instance of robbing. 2. Law.
- robbery legal definition of robbery. robbery synonyms by the Free
- The taking of money or goods in the possession of another, from his or her person or immediate presence, by force or intimidation.
- Robbery - FindLaw
- Legal information about the crime of robbery, do-it-yourself legal resources, and help finding a local criminal attorney - FindLaw.
- The Great Bank Robbery - Nassim Nicholas Taleb and Mark
- 6 days ago For the US economy – and other developed economies – the elephant in the room is the amount paid to bankers over the last five years.