- Own a piece of history in the Roberdeau House
- The Roberdeau House, located on 418 S. Lee St., one of Old Town's most coveted locations, is a historic beauty.
- Fort Roberdeau program honors area veterans
- Fort Roberdeau program honors area veterans. November 8, 2015. By Kelly Cernetich (kcernetich@altoonamirror.
- Alexandria: Roberdeau House on the Market
- #“The Roberdeau House is elegant and full of history,” said real estate agent Babs Beckwith of McEnearney Associates, Inc. “It is located in one of the most desired areas of Old Town Alexandria and … is surrounded by a garden on three sides of the home.”.
- Old Town Alexandria 'WOW' House: Roberdeau House Features 8 Fireplaces
- The Roberdeau House, circa 1780, is a magnificent 6 bedroom 4.5 bath residence with original moldings, floors and doors.
- Blair County provides railroad experiences
- Fort Roberdeau Historic Site will celebrate the 40th anniversary of the reconstruction of its Colonial-era fort with new events.
Roberdeau is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Roberdeau books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.