A selection of articles related to robert pirsig.
Original articles from our library related to the Robert Pirsig. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Robert Pirsig.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Juice Fasting 1.01: Building Will
- Two of the biggest problems with any metaphysical pursuit are: 1. Lack of will power 2. Dietary caused low energy levels Will Power: Will power is quite different from 'personality strength'. Just because a person has great personality strength does not mean...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Development
- Reincarnation is in my opinion an overly simplified concept, designed to be easily understood and accepted by the general population. But the theory of reincarnation falls down sharply when closely examined. That is, if you understand how standard linear time...
Spirits >> Reincarnation
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Experiences of a Pagan Practicing Pranic Healing
- My exposure to the Old Religion and to the Earth-based Religion also exposed me to tried and true healing techniques involving herbs, oils and some other shamanic rites. Most of these techniques did not ritualize a systematic division of bodies and/or energy...
Body Mysteries >> Pranic Healing
Robert Pirsig is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Robert Pirsig books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- What Even Great Writers Do Badly: How to Up Your Game as an Author
- Don't! I'm sure you've heard the stories about famous authors who were turned down time and time again before achieving success. J.
- Readers sound off on flying while Muslim, iPhone security and Howdy Doody
- Cult classic. Brooklyn: This is a quote from Robert M. Pirsig, author of “Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance”: “When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.
- Ideasthesia and Art
- Robert M. Pirsig (1999) argues in his book “Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance” that quality results from a combination of two factors: rational and romantic. I postulate that he is arguing something similar to the balance of ideasthesia.
- How this 21-yr-old is riding to 46 countries in one-and-half years on his
- For Rohith Subramanian, Monday morning blues is listening to Eric Clapton sitting on a hillock sipping hot tea as he watches the sun rise over the horizon.
- Who decides what's art?
- Reid's most important lenspiece for artistic merit he called (after Robert Pirsig) Q – roughly, the care and thought that went into the work.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.