Roberta Bobbi Sykes
- Florida: 273 'high-impact' teachers work in Lee schools
- Lee County school officials have reason to celebrate this week, as the state Department of Education has recognized 273 of its teachers for having high impact in the classroom. “We're pretty excited,” said Amity Chandler, the district's spokeswoman.
- Rights campaigner Roberta 'Bobbi' Sykes dies
- Aboriginal rights campaigner Roberta Sykes has died at the age of 67, after suffering a debilitating illness for several years.
- 'Black power' activist and author had ASIO spooked
- Dr Roberta Sykes, a self-described chameleon who defied conventions to become a well-known activist for indigenous rights as well as a poet and author of renown, died at the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital in Sydney after failing to recover from a stroke ...
- Interstate partially reopens after major Northwest storm
- Dennis Elleson told The Oregonian that his wife, Roberta "Bobbi" Elleson, had moved to a different bedroom to sleep a few hours before. "I ran in the bedroom and she was moaning," Dennis Elleson told the newspaper.
- 2015 US Open
- The 33-year-old tennis player was defeated by Italian player Roberta Vinci in the semi-finals of the 2015 U.S. Open on Friday (September 11) in New York City.
Roberta Bobbi Sykes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Roberta Bobbi Sykes books and related discussion.