- Brazil's Coopeavi Sees 20% Drop in Its Robusta Coffee Production in 2016
- SÃO PAULO—Brazilian agricultural cooperative Coopeavi expects its members' production of Robusta coffee beans to fall about 20% this year. Coopeavi has about 4,900 members who grow the Robusta variety of coffee, and this year they'll produce 1.4 ...
- Weak rupee & strong robusta coffee may push exports
- The cost of production for arabica has risen to Rs 9,000 while that for robusta is around Rs 5,500, according to growers. Higher cost of production has put India at a disadvantage in the case of arabica in the global market.
- International - Tenderable robusta stocks fall to 3.030 mln bags as of end
- Tenderable coffee stocks held in ICE Futures Europe nominated warehouses fell by 487 10-tonne lots to 18,179 lots (3.030 mln 60-kg bags) in the two weeks to February 28, exchange data show. This compares with 15,744 lots held at the same time last year.
- ICO: Robusta Prices Fall To Five And A Half Year Low
- The coffee market dropped to a two-year low in January, primarily driven by falling Robusta prices, the International Coffee Organization (ICO) reported. Exports for the first quarter of coffee year 2015/16 were 2.6% higher than last year on 26.
- Exports of Vietnamese Robusta to Hit 6 Year Low
- Vietnam might be the largest producer of robusta in the world, but that doesn't mean all the beans grown in the country's plantations make it all the way to the export market.
Robusta is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Robusta books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesice sculpture sweden
cave lion environment
bunshin taiatari clone body blow